Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Upon placing an order, client agrees to all terms listed below and Davids Furniture & Interiors service policies.
- Delivery time cannot be guaranteed.
- No cancellations or returns except as noted Below.
- No refunds except as noted Below.
- Client agrees to accept each line item as described on their sales invoice.
- Prices are Subject to audit and correction.
- All orders are subject to product availability. Davids Furniture & Interiors reserves the right to cancel all orders due to product availability.
- All internet orders must be paid in full.
- A minimum 50% deposit must be maintained on all open orders placed in-store.
- Any remaining balance due must be paid upon delivery of each item.
- Financing available* on in-store orders only.
*Offer subject to credit approval. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.
Canceling OR RETURNING an Order
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed and that is why we are proud to offer one of the best return policies online.
- Under-priced orders will be canceled by Davids when identified upon audit.
- Special orders and in-stock items can be canceled if Davids is notified within 24 hours of order placement. After 24 hours but before delivery, all special orders and in-stock items can be canceled after a 40% cancellation fee is paid. Shipping or delivery fees will not be canceled.
- All items returned must be in new, unused condition.
- Accessories, lamps, and wall décor items may be returned with 14 days. Returns will only be accepted if the item is unassembled, unmodified and in the original packaging material.
- Client will be responsible for all shipping or pick-up costs relating to a returned item.
- Orders cannot be canceled when one piece of a set is discontinued, but Davids will assist client in finding an alternative.
- Reorders and Reselections can never be canceled.
- Orders are never cancelable due to delays, but loaner pieces may be available.
- Orders are never cancelable due to errors, damage or defects, but Davids will take prompt appropriate remedial action.
Changing an Order
- Special orders cannot be changed after 24 hours after order placement.
Holding Items in Warehouse
- Client agrees to take delivery within 14 days of arrival at David’s warehouse. Davids will hold items up to 30 days if Clients pays the balance in full. If client does not accept delivery within 30 days, the order will be cancelled, items disposed of and the deposit forfeited.
- A one-time exchange is available on special order & stock items if requested within 14 days of delivery, a 15% fee is paid, and the item is returned in new, unused condition. A 25% fee applies to Pillows, ottomans and bedding.
- Replacement orders must be of equal or greater value. No refunds on unused balances.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 14 days of approval. Extensions cannot be granted.
- Multi piece sets must be exchanged as a whole. Credit cannot be issued for individual items.
- Store credit or compensation of any kind cannot be issued for client supplied fabrics.
- Clients living over 100 miles away are responsible for all transport costs.
- Reupholstered items, draperies, window treatments, and highly customized items cannot be exchanged.
- Davids reserves the right to refuse to issue an exchange authorization in certain circumstances.
Service & Repair Policies
- Service issues are resolved according to policies in David’s Warranty & Service Policies guide.
- Client may withhold 10% of the value of unsatisfactory goods until service is complete.
- Davids reserves the right to repair rather than replace damaged items. Repairs are guaranteed for life.
- Clients living over 100 miles away are responsible for all service transport costs.
- Floor Samples are sold AS IS with no service or warranty. Davids is not liable for subsequent transport or pick up damage to floor samples.
- Replacement parts may not always match the original dyelot or finish.
- Davids offers white glove red carpet delivery in specified delivery areas for a fee.
- Smaller items may ship by Small Parcel; this means it will be delivered by UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS. Generally, signatures are not required at delivery but it is at the discretion of each delivery person. You may leave a note on your door advising "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note. It is important for you to inspect your shipment carefully. If damage is noted, do not assemble the product. Instead, notify us immediately (within 3-5 days of delivery). If the item is assembled, it may result in the denial of a replacement piece.
- Client is responsible to ensure furniture will fit into the home as planned.
- Davids is not responsible if furniture does not fit or cannot be delivered without risk of damage or injury.
- Refunds are not available when items do not fit, including when a fit estimate was performed prior to order placement.
- Client must pay balance due at the time of delivery when an item does not fit.
- Items that do not fit may be returned and exchanged for items of equal or greater value when the COD plus a 15% restocking fee is paid in full.
- The restocking fee will not be charged if a fit estimate was performed prior to order placement.
- Davids will not hookup any electrical or component wires.
- Delivery appointments cancelled within 24 hours of delivery are subject to a $50 fee.
- Davids is not responsible for alleged damage reported after the delivery team has left the home.
- Any damage made to the carton or product itself must be noted on the delivery invoice BEFORE the driver leaves. Please write "PRODUCT DAMAGED" on the sheet they ask you to sign. This ensures that if there is any damage, we can assist in correcting the matter. Please inspect your merchandise carefully!
- Perfect Repairs to home damage cannot be guaranteed due to variations in dye lots, aging materials and unavailability of original materials. David’s liability in case of home damage is contractually limited to repair. Davids is never liable for replacement of entire floor or wall coverings. Quotes for home repair by an outside contractor must be approved by Davids in advance.
- Davids is never liable for any problems arising out of complimentary moving of Clients old furniture.
- Client is responsible for prudent placement, safe use and day to day maintenance of each item. Client agrees to routinely inspect furniture to ensure it is in safe condition. Client is responsible to exercise care when setting up, moving furniture or placing items in furniture to ensure against instability, risk of fire, home damage and to avoid risk of tipping.
- Client assumes responsibility to keep furniture away from cigarette, cigar and other ignition sources that could result in fire.
- Client assumes responsibility of safe operation of electrical items which if not properly maintained can result in risk of fire.
- Client indemnifies & holds Davids harmless for any problems resulting from improper or unsafe use by Client.
- Davids is not responsible for any problems related to furniture contact points with flooring, walls or table tops.
- COM (Clients Own Material). Scraps cannot be returned, additional yardage may be required at client’s expense to complete the original order or make subsequent repairs. Davids is not responsible for Reupholstery of COM items if fabric cannot be obtained to make a repair.
- No reselections or service beyond the manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on price matched orders.
- Variations in color, texture and natural markings of wood, fabric, metal and leather are common and cannot be avoided. Davids cannot be liable for any concerns resulting from such variations. These variations cannot always be represented in showroom swatches.
- Davids is not liable for fading under any circumstances.
- Davids is not liable for size variations of 5% or less.
- Davids is not liable for pilling.
- Davids is not responsible when existing headboards and bed frames do not match new items.
- Davids is not liable for consequential damages of any kind under any circumstances.