Davids Furniture & Interiors is seeking exceptionally talented Interior Designers or Successful Sales People with a passion and flair for interior design who are looking to expand their creativity and fulfill the dreams of our clients.
As a Davids Furniture & Interiors designer, you are afforded the opportunity to select fine quality products that are unmatched in our markets. If you are goal oriented, love a challenge, and have a passion for design, then Davids Furniture & Interiors is the organization for you.
Just think, no overhead to worry about, all the resources you can imagine, and the solid reputation of the area’s oldest fashion and design retailer.
Interior Designer Qualifications
- Develop a base of business through interaction with our customers visiting our store locations or through teaching a design seminar.
- Assist our clients with the selection of unique product with unparalleled quality to include furniture, accessories, flooring, rugs, window treatments, and more.
- Prepare furniture layouts for our clients that are exciting and fulfill expectations.
- Host seminars to show exciting new ideas, concepts, and build a base of business from participants.
- Work with stock, inventory, special order, and delivery programs to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Work in an environment that supports special orders and ensures that the product is delivered to the client as requested.
- Continually keeps our clients up-to-date on design activity; provides progress reports and handles issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Has a keen desire to excel in a competitive environment and takes personal responsibility for success.
- Enjoys taking concepts to reality.
- Seeks challenges and is able to overcome obstacles with solutions.
- Has a proven record of success in the interior design industry, or sales experience with a passion and flare for design, and can demonstrate talent in putting design projects together from start to finish.
- Can provide a quality portfolio of exceptional design work and/or can successfully complete a “mock” design project during interviewing.
- Enjoys working in retail and understands the concepts of selling in a fast-paced yet professional environment.
- Understands how to effectively communicate with challenging clients and with fellow talented designers.
- Exemplifies professional standards in appearance and appreciates the power of always making a great first impression.
- Is methodical and understands the importance of follow-through and accurate documentation.
- Wants to have fun helping people improve their home environment thereby improving their quality of life.
For our Mechanicsburg Location: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For our Harrisburg Location: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For our Berks County Location: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org