Woodbridge Furniture Co. Hope Center TableSold OutSale
Item No. 1108-17
Dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 29" H
Design Elements: All our furniture is produced by highly skilled craftsmen using techniques that will provide for lifetime satisfaction. The following are just a few examples of the quality that Woodbridge puts into its furniture.
- Unique routed corner blocks and sturdy corner lag bolts on our chair construction to ensure stability
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Solid drawer guides with corner blocking to ensure durability
- Smooth finish coat applied on all interior case components
- Hand woven materials for unique, differentiated looks and durability
Designed in the style of the 19th Century architect Thomas Hope. A round top is veneered in a curious pin wheel pattern of swirl mahogany and English brown oak burl. The top rests over a hexagon shaped, fluted column, raised by tapering saber legs that terminate to gilded ball feet.