Whether it’s a traditional brown leather chair or one with more flair, leather chairs look fantastic in a wide variety of residences and home office spaces. They’re also practical choices for people who are looking for long-lasting, low-maintenance furniture.
Stickley Leopold's ChairPrice: $ 0.00
Madison Manor Kato Leather Club Chair with Dark Hair on HidePrice: $ 1,709.00
Madison Manor Carson Swivel Club ChairPrice: $ 1,279.00
Ekornes Stressless Wing Medium Classic Paloma Chair and OttomanPrice: $ 2,495.00
Madison Manor Kato Leather Club Chair w/ Salt and Pepper Hair on Hide (HOH)Price: $ 1,699.00
Bernhardt Segovia ChairPrice: $ 2,299.00
Theodore Alexander The Longhorn Accent ChairPrice: $ 2,139.00
Ekornes Double Ottoman with TablePrice: $ 0.00
Madison Manor Kato Leather Club Chair with Dark Hair on HidePrice: $ 1,829.00
Whittemore Sherrill High Country Lounge ChairPrice: $ 1,599.00
Natuzzi Editions Vincenzo Leather ChairPrice: $ 1,879.00
Stickley Tsuba Bustle Back ReclinerPrice: $ 0.00
Leather Chairs: Perfect for Many Settings
If you’re thinking about redecorating your home, you may be wondering what kinds of seating you should include in your living space. Given the versatility of leather chairs, you may want to consider one part of your interior design scheme.
When you think about it, leather chairs are the perfect seating choice for a wide variety of settings. If you need a chair in a dressing area or near a vanity, a vintage leather armchair may do the trick. If you want seating in a living room, den or bedroom that’s guaranteed to be comfortable, you may prefer a leather reclining chair, or one with an ottoman.
While a leather chair will clearly work well in a living room, this style of leather chair will also serve you well in a man cave or reading room.
If you already have that perfect sofa but want to add more to your space, why not complement it with a stylish leather accent chair? If you want to give the look of your home office more depth or you just want to have a comfortable seat behind your desk, look into getting a durable leather office chair. If you see clients at your home office regularly, adding another chair or two to your workspace will ensure everyone has a comfortable place to sit during meetings.
Leather chairs even work great in formal dining settings. They complement just about any kind of table, and their upholstery breathes, which ensures your dinner guests will remain comfortable even if the meal you’re serving consists of multiple courses.
Leather Chairs at Davids Furniture & Interiors
Since we opened our doors for the first time in 1972, we’ve been committed to selling only the highest-quality furniture. Our commitment to providing high-quality pieces is obvious in the fine selection of leather chairs we have for sale on our website and in our retail locations.
Our chairs are available in many styles, ensuring you’ll find something you’ll like no matter what kind of space you’re buying for:
- If you want a casual leather chair that’s versatile enough to fit in with a wide array of décor, you’ll want to look at the Harvey Ellis Rocker.
- For a chair and ottoman that are bold enough to be the focal point of any room, consider the Spindle Morris Chair & Footstool.
- If you want your formal dining area to have a more upscale look, The Sweep Chair is a smart choice.
- When a room lacks an anchor or a point that catches your attention immediately, you can use the Barrister or Heath Chair to draw attention in their direction.
- If you want a chair that complements the existing look of a space while providing a comfortable place to relax, the Magnus Leather Combo Chair, Lodge Chair, Lounge Chair or Portfolio Swivel Rocker Recliner will work nicely in most cases.
- With its unique styling, The Longhorn will add a ton of character to any room.
- The Occasional Chair is the way to go if you want a versatile chair you can use to get things done in your office without even requiring you to get up.
Our Furniture Selection
At Davids Furniture, we’re not content with just offering you a generous selection of high-quality, long-lasting furniture. As a local furniture retailer, we want to always provide the best experience possible whenever you visit us online or stop by one of our brick-and-mortar stores.
Part of providing the best experience possible is offering the services you may need to create the look and feel you want your home to have. We have a team of experienced interior design professionals who can help you transform the look and ambiance of a single room or your entire home.
To have a nice-looking, durable leather chair that you’ll love for years in your home, place an order with Davids Furniture today.